Digital Lebanon Conference
The Digital Lebanon Conference will convene on September 13th, 2019, at the Phoenicia Hotel in Beirut under the patronage of the President of the Council of Ministers of Lebanon, H.E. Mr. Saad Hariri and in partnership with the Ministry of Telecommunications and the Ministry of State for Information Technology and Investment.
It aims to bring the brightest minds to discuss the institutional bases for building the future of Lebanon’s economy… the digital economy. It will discuss Lebanon’s digital strategy and the most pressing topics that will help the government bridge the technology and knowledge gaps in a world driven by new technologies that are radically creating new approaches that revolutionize the way in which nations, societies, and businesses engage and collaborate.
About the Organizers
- How it all started
- The company began operations in 1979 with Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal, a pan-Arab business and economic magazine covering the public and private sectors. The magazine was a pioneer in this endeavor and quickly gained favor among decision-makers in the region for providing an alternative to Arab readers with its audience-specific coverage. A subsequent goal of founder and general manager, Mr. Raouf Abou-Zaki, was to use this medium as a means of furthering direct ties with regional and international communities alike.
In the early 1990's, the company launched a new business line of conferences and exhibitions to foster investment in the region. Among the first of these was the Arab Investment and Capital Markets conference, the regional success of which spurred a series of other topical conferences that cemented the Group’s reputation as the foremost planner and marketer of investment conferences in the region.
- The Group
- Thanks to 34 years of insight into Arab economies and a vast network of field specialists, Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal group has gained substantial expertise in predicting development and investment trends, offering in depth and up to date analysis and coverage of the latest business issues in the region, as well as providing the needed platform to bring together businesses in the Arab economies and to expand business relations internationally.
- Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Group is an independent, private company with a shareholder base of 45 leading businesses, corporations and investors from 10 Arab countries. The group encompasses a number of business divisions that include 4 publications and an event management and conferencing unit.
- Our goal
- Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Group has been responding to the Arab world's need for regional and country-specific conferences designed to join private companies and policy-makers in promoting regional development. The Group's conferences and exhibitions promote regional investment, foster economic ties and create networking opportunities for Arab and international entrepreneurs.
- Our conferences
- Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal group organizes more than 20 conferences per year on average in the Middle East, North Africa and Europe. Conference topics are chosen to be timely and relevant to the issues concerning the industry or country in question. Selected speakers are made up of prominent leaders from the public and private sectors, such as ministers, central bank governors, top executives, analysts and independent business entrepreneurs. Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal conferences are designed to join private companies and policy makers to promote regional development and offer a one of its kind network opportunity for entrepreneurs and business leaders across the MENA region.
Our conferencing division also provides event-planning and marketing solutions for private companies holding new product launchings, seminars or meetings. Our solutions include media and PR campaigns, set and graphic design, special issue publication and other communication services.
- Why sponsor
- Events are well publicized and promoted through prominent media tools as best appropriate for the event at hand, offering sponsors a targeted promotion of their corporate messages.
- Event sponsors are limited ensuring a valuable coverage and attention for each sponsor
- Events are attended by the highest level of VIP figures, presenting sponsors an excellent opportunity not only to network but also to raise awareness of their corporate image in these exclusive circles.
- Event sponsors can benefit from a complementary exhibiting space that provides added targeted exposure.
- Event sponsors are given an opportunity to conduct business meeting with other sponsoring or participating corporations who are looking to learn, invest or work in the field.
- Event sponsors can benefit from the included branding and advertizing opportunities
- Why attend
- Acquiring up-to-date knowledge from experts in various industries on the latest economic developments affecting your businesses.
- Benefiting from the vast experience and business strategies of leading regional and international business figures for handling economic successes, hurdles and obstacles.
- Gaining firsthand knowledge on the current available investment opportunities
- Interacting with high profile speakers including ministers of prominent sectors central bank governors, as well as prominent leaders from the private sector.
- Benefiting from the service of bilateral meetings (arranged upon request).